Floor grinder machine with 6 heads counterrotating, adjustable work pressure and variable speed.
EXPANDER 999 with the powerful 6-head planetary and a brand new more compact and lightweight frame. The 6 offset rotating heads guarantee perfect flatness of the polished surface and the perfect machine balance.
• Easy to transport thanks to the on board batteries, even on steep ramps.
• The new frame guarantees smaller overall dimensions and less weight for the load on the van.
• Working with radio control guarantees increased productivity for the operator thereby reducing stress and fatigue thanks to the absence of vibrations.
• The automatic shift allows the operator to easily perform all the supporting activities.
• Helical and very quiet gears made of thermo-hardened steel
• Electronically adjustable planetary pressure.
• New version with Autopilot system.
RX version: Standard radio and wire control
SX version: Standard wire control and optional radio control
AT version: Standard advanced radio and wire control
|ESTIMATED PRODUCTION||sqf / h||m² / h|
|Superconcrete 7 step||400-450||40-45|
|Concrete Grind 1 step||1600-2200||160-220|
|Terrazzo Grind 5 step||450-600||45-60|
|Glue Removal 1 step||2000-3000||200-300|
|Paint Removal 1 step||2000-3000||200-300|
|Marble Polishing 5 step||300-500||30-50|
|Granite Polishing 7 step||200-300||20-30|
|DATA FOR SHIPPING|
|Vol. Packaging||Size Packaging||Weight|
- Video 1
Accessories & Chemicals
|Model||Motor||Volt||Hertz||Amp||Speed Tools rpm||Working Width||Tools Size||Water Tank||Dimensions LxAxP cm||Weight|
|EXPANDER 999SX-RX-AT||25 HP||380-480||50/60||35||300-1300||1000mm||6x240mm||46 lt||215x168x105||950 Kg|